- Elegant single-shade colour stonewashed 100% french linen cloth.
- Being naturally breathable, moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial
- Machine warm, gentle wash with similar colours.
(1) Where is French linen made?
France, Linen has long been grown in the rolling fields of Normandy, in the north western corner of France. The region is famed for producing this noble fiber with its long stems, incredible strength and desirable hue, the hallmark of fine quality linen.
(2) Is French linen sustainable?
French flax linen is made of 100% natural fibres. It's a sustainable material, and one that will last for years to come.
(3) Does French linen get softer?
Linen Gets Softer Over Time. Unlike cotton, linen gets softer and softer with every wash, as the pectin that binds the fibers gently breaks down. Water alone will achieve this—there's no need for fancy fabric softeners.